On his first-ever expedition to Siberia, George witnesses the alarming effect of melting permafrost visits a 12,000-year-old dog, and camps out with reindeer herders on the chilliest night of his life.
Episode Length: 00:21:00
You Might also like
By Planet Knowledge — 6 months ago
Join us as we delve into his past to uncover the series of events that led to Sid’s death and reveal for the first time a shocking revelation that sheds new light on his last day.
Episode Length: 00:53:00
By Planet Knowledge — 2 years ago
Cairns and the tropical North of Queensland is known as the Adventure Capital of the Pacific
• Helicopter visit to a Great Barrier Reef Sand Spit with Pete Jacobs, 2012 World Ironman Champion
• Cairns Adventure Festival – mountain biking through rainforest, ocean paddling along the Coral Coast & Ocean swimming off Green Island
• Feeding Giant Crocodiles, Aboriginal Dance Ceremony & Sailing off Port Douglas
• Ironman Cairns, Great Barrier Reef – 3000 competitors race on the world’s most spectacular race course
• Feature story on Chris McCormack, international ironman legend
Episode Length: 00:30:00
Episode: 2 of 6
By Planet Knowledge — 7 months ago
Lost Treasures of Afghanistan highlights the efforts of heroic Afghans who have refused to allow their culture to be destroyed. It tells the story of priceless treasures that have re-emerged, of people who risked death to defy extremists threatening to obliterate Afghanistan’s past, and of others with deep roots in the country who can finally come home now that the conflict has subsided.
Episode Length: 00:50:00
Image by خودم