Varun jets into Madrid and then drives the two hours to Valladolid and one of the finest hotels in Europe – Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine.
Episode Length: 00:46:00
You Might also like
Attracted by its popular beach culture the Gold Coast holiday strip draws major events from all over the world
• Coolangatta Gold – endurance multi-sport surf event staged along the spectacular Gold Coast
• Gold Coast International Rugby 7’s Festival
• Wild Dolphin Feeding on Tangalooma Resort
• Morten Island a holiday playground
• Quicksilver Pro – one of the world’s leading World Tour Surfing Events
Episode Length: 00:30:00
Episode: 4 of 6
An adrenalin-charged look at the top ski resorts in Europe and North America, including hot aprés ski action, luxurious mountainside resorts, gourmet restaurants, dazzling shopping and more.
Episode Length: 01:00:00
Episode: 1 of 8
For a weekend winter break, Stockholm has got to be one of most beautiful cities to visit. Made up of 14 separate islands, it’s one of the best-preserved and largest mediaeval cities in Europe. Then some summer sun in the Portuguese capitol, Lisbon, for a whistle stop cultural tour of the city and a surfing lesson along the coast.
Episode Length: 00:22:00
Episode: 10 of 13